MartinLogan Motion 15 bookshelf speaker into your home theater system and enjoy immersive audio from the 5-1/4″ aluminum woofer cone. The advanced topology crossover features thermal and current protection for extended use.
- Frequency Response 60–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion 80° x 80°
- Sensitivity 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance 5 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20-200 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency 2,700 Hz
- Crossover Components Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer 1″ × 1.4″ (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25″ × 1.75″ (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver 5.25” (13.3cm) aluminum cone with cast basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Weight 12lbs. (5.4kg) each
- Overall Dimensions
(HxWxD) 11.4 x 6.8 x 9.5 (29cm x 17.3cm x 24cm)