Klipsch R-1650-CSM 6.5″ Stereo In Ceiling Speaker
Perfect for use in bathrooms, closets, hallways, or anywhere else multiple speakers would be impractical, the R-1650-CSM delivers powerful and dynamic performances to some of the most difficult installation locations.
- Single speaker accepts two-channel input
- Separate tweeters for each channel to preserve stereo effect
- Paintable to match ceiling
- Packaged individually
The R-1650-CSM employs a 6.5-inch polymer-cone woofer and a large motor structure for high sensitivity and strong bass output. Dual voice coils sum the low frequencies from a stereo input to mono. Upper frequencies are handled individually for the two channels by a coaxially mounted dual-tweeter array preserving the stereo effect.
The speaker’s mounting system makes installation a breeze while its paintable aluminum grille provides added rust protection in moisture-prone areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
While the R-1650-CSM will fit into our latest IK-650-C installation kit it can also be used in conjunction with the ME-650-C fire-rated enclosure.
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 87dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- POWER HANDLING: 35 watts (140 watts peak)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 70W
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: Two-way system using dual 1″ (2.5cm) polymer dome, tweeter and one 6.5″ (16.5cm) poly woofer
- DEPTH: 3.5″
- WEIGHT: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
- DIMENSIONS: 9.5″ (24.1cm)
- Cutout Dimensions: 8.3″ (21cm)
- ACCESSORIES: ME-650-C fire rated enclosure (sold separately)
- INSTALLATION KIT: IK-650-C (sold separately)
You may be interested in View All
Bose – 161 Speaker System – Pair