Klipsch R-1650-C 2-Way 6.5″ In-ceiling Speaker
Perfect for those who want excellent performance reliability and durability at an affordable price, the R-1650-C brings dynamic acoustic performance to both home and commercial environments.
- Good sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable to match ceiling
- Packaged individually
The R-1650-C employs a 6.5-inch polymer-cone woofer and a large motor structure for high sensitivity. A coaxially mounted 1-inch polymer-dome tweeter distributes smooth clear highs over a wide area.
The speaker’s mounting system makes installation a breeze while its paintable aluminum grille provides added rust protection in moisture-prone areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- RESPONSE: 57Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 91dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- POWER HANDLING: 35 watts (140 watts peak)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 70W
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: Two-way system using one 1″ (2.5cm) polymer dome, tweeter and one 6.5″ (16.5cm) poly woofer
- DEPTH: 3.5″
- WEIGHT: 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg)
- DIMENSIONS: 9.5″ (24.1cm)
- CUTOUT DIMENSIONS: 8.3″ (21cm)
- MOUNTING DEPTH: 4.2” (10.6cm)
- ACCESSORIES: ME-650-C fire rated enclosure (sold separately)
- INSTALLATION KIT: IK-650-C (sold separately)